Monday, June 02, 2008

i'm immensely dissatisfied with my w910i's camera function.. not only can i not zoom or flash, the photo quality is grainy n hv bad colour combi. zzz.. my n73 was not perfect but at least the photos look pretty decent. bahx.

i need my own digital cam n although some may comment tt the family olympus is quite a gd camera, trix has kinda monopolised the whole thing for some arty-fatty (lol!) reason.. =(

PROOF OF MY LAN LAN CAMERA PHONE!! -->



having lunch with the mother nv disappoints.. we tried the new jap marche-style restaurant at raffles city basement.. the crispy-thin pizza n omelette is goooood!! but by charging everything to a credit card looking thing, we ended up spending more than we intended to.



spent friday (30/05/08) with junhong who had just booked out frm camp.. we were supposed to hv dinner at bedok mkt but spoilt me decided to go to the club instead. =P

instead of eating at the regular cafe, we indulged n patronised ban heng court instead. fried seabass, claypot vegetables with assorted meat n crabmeat soup (taste like shark's fin). i was quite surprised the 2 of us cld finish everything we ordered n he cld even manage an extra serving of rice.

as it wasn't too late yet, we headed to the pool-side where there was a live band n my donut factory doughnuts for company. =D

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

31/05/08

1) skin doc appt at cgh.
2) visited idp with xq..

accompanied the dearie n at the same time, enquired abt aussie schs i cld possibly attend shld i fail to to get local acceptance. i muz go to uni by hook or by crook!! argh! i dun buy TOTO n neither do i save.. how to find 100k sia?!

anyway, we got ourselves quite hopelessly lost twice - once with buses n again among big houses (which were all resort-looking n niceeee). n then, i got the indigeneous idea to hitchhike! we found ourselves a willing van but ever-so-safe xq was worried sick abt being caught n sold. hehe.. come to think of it, i'm kinda naive hur? POO!



aft returning to orchard, cheeleng came n mama called.. having juz cut her hair, she wanted my opinion n at the same time, treated my frens to tea. =)



1 wk into the GREAT SINGAPORE SALE n i hv spent $237.17! gosh.. n tt figure excludes the food n transport expenses incurred on every shopping trip (which so far hv amounted to just 2). i think it has to do with charging to the card n me not seeing the actual cash leaving my wallet. haiz.. credit is a v dangerous thing!



look, the sale even got me a little excited at the cocoa trees.. anyway, choc prices r rising so muz stock up. wahaha!



we didn't shop much as by 7.30pm the 3 of us went down to cityhall to meet other ppl.. weiming took me shopping n he paid for some of my splurges as if it was the most natural thing to do. awww... at night, i finally got to eat my sakae supper buffet!

it officially starts at 9.30pm n ends at 12 midnight but it pays to start queuing early. price-wise, its $19 nett n includes 1 red plate per person! sushi makes me happy.. =)



sunday afternoon, i checked out the new family-oriented downtown east mall again. tis time with junhong.. this is the 4 story high ferries wheel within the mall but i felt the $6.50 ticket price was too expensive. pls lah, the only view is tt of the open air carpark across the rd!?



he was the only grown-up in the queue for free popcorn. haha.. maids accompanying kids dun count. =P



as it neared 4.30pm, we headed down to dhoby ghaut to wait for cheeleng n keval.. there was a creepie crawlie exhibition at plaza sing!! n although bugs freak me out, i tot the butterfly exhibits were really pretty. ^^



at 6pm, we proceeded to the istana to watch the military police change-of-guard parade.. they had marched frm heeren to the president's official residence n there was an impressive gun-throwing performance by the spds.

tis performance is usually held on the first sunday of each mth n it was cool to hv an actual military police by my side giving me n the surrounding aunties a running commentary of their formations. heee.



aft the parade, the 4 of us took a long walk towards cineleisure to meet up with darren for dinner at the place sk recommended. the food was gd but the servings were quite small.. *greedy*

on our way towards cine, i ran into a v gd-looking kian yip.. men with a tan sure looks hotter. lol. the following is my night conversation with xq which left me rather pleased.. lalala~

me: today we met ur wu zhun look-alike!
xue: who?
me: the IT fair guy rmbr??
xue: ooooh! but i dun like 2 main things abt him though..
me: wat wat wat? *kaypo already*
xue: firstly, he wear specs!
me: but i think guys in specs look cute!! *indignant*
xue: okaaay.. then tt day he said "fuck".
me: huh? when?
xue: u know aft the show n we were walking towards the mrt while u went to bus stop?
me: uh-huh..
xue: he suddenly ask, "where is joy".
me: me?! then then?
xue: when we say u left liao, he shouted "fuck" n ran backwards in ur direction.
me: wahhh!! i rmbr he got call me aft tt but how come ur nv tell me before?
xue: i tot i did?
me: awww.. i rmbr we always time to take the same bus 12 to go to expo.. n he wld send me hm n ask what colour traffic light i was..
xue: huh?
me: red = attached. green = available.
xue: then u reply?
me: amber for "its complicated". wahahaha!! but really ma..
xue: oh man, he gd catch leh.. i also wanna aim him de but too bad, he wants to "fuck" u.
me: dots.

come to think of it, he used to say we hv couple phones coz we both happened to be using n73 at tt time.. but adrian deliberately bought an n73 juz to match mine! perhaps perhaps. =P



junhong looks like i bullied him.. why me u ask? coz only i dare to. muahahaha! (juz kidding ;P)



to end off, mei mei finally uploaded our mama's day treat for mommy dearest.. it worked out to us paying abt $44 each but mama had fun n the ambience was lovely. so everything's worthwhile =)

The Turquoise Room
7 Lock Road
Gillman Village
Tel. No. 6473 3655

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home